Just as I was thinking about going on an extended blogging hiatus, I receive a lovely surprise from shikoomkoom! Somehow, she knew I was in dire need of some love and inspiration and nominated my blog for the Sunshine Award! Thank you for thinking of me and for sharing a part of your world with me. I’m well chuffed as this is my first ever award. (^-^)v This is not to say that I’ve got my blogging mojo back, but after being ill for much of March it’s nice to know that I’ve not been forgotten!
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
Erm…to be honest, I can’t say I have a favourite philosopher, unless the philosophy of the Moomins counts?
2. What is your favourite number?
The number 3. I loved being 3–some of my fondest memories from my childhood come from when I was 3.
3. What is your favourite animal?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
I don’t really use Facebook, but my Twitter handle is: @misochubby. Don’t ask me how I came up with it!
5. What is your favourite time of day?
6pm, when I’m finally home from work and can spend time with the hubs. Or 10am on weekends, when it’s bright out and there’s a full day of adventures ahead of us.
6. What was your favourite vacation?
Iceland. What beauty, what splendour!
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Does sleeping count? I don’t suppose eating counts…haha. Erm, if I had to choose one, it’d be swimming or rambling. As you may have gathered, I’m not keen on physical activity, although hiking in Iceland was like heaven.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favourite flower?
10. What is your passion?
Good food and helping people. And of course, Moomins!
Sunshine Award Nominations (in no particular order)