Well here’s another lovely surprise! I’m still in a weird slump but am temporarily coming out of it to write this post as one cannot ignore such a kind gesture. Thanks again for another award nomination shikoomkoom!
Like me, you may be wondering what the Liebster Award is and after doing a quick search on the Google, it seems that it has evolved over time and since I’m still in a funk, I’ll follow the rules below (but if we’re going by my nominator’s rules, please refer to 101 Amazing Facts if you would like to find our more about me). Regardless of which rules you end up following, I think the important thing to remember is to nominate new blogs and spread the love!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below).
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
- Fabulous and other f* words
- Sockymon Master Blog
- Multifarious Meanderings
- Where Next Japan
- F. Scribbles